Thursday 1 September 2011

weights and baits

Hello everyone. it is a pure delight for me to share this with my fan, family and friends. you know... gaining too much weight is an unconscious act indeed. you are not aware of it, it creeps up on you like a bad habit and you keep indulging then stuffing yourself with 'bits and pieces' till you start to  look like a junk yard. i know what you are thinking....


i began my weight-loss journey in July. see here the first pix i took after two weeks of medication.
i didn't have the gumption to do it but i knew i had to. i mean you need faith and works to loose weight if you wanna really live. another thing is, i hadn't taken enough pictures of myself so i didn't know how large i had become. so first i began taking some drugs from green world which a darling friend Nkechi Ogbonna recommended and it help me to heaven and back, i don't regret that. i just started to loose weight procedurally. when i had exhausted my medication, i began to fret. i knew i didn't want to binge any more. i knew i wanted to loose more weight. you know... get back to being a size 10 but how was i gonna do it.

See pictures of me Two months later




i said a prayer to God, letting Him know i needed him now more than ever. before this i watched what i looked at and what entered my buccal cavity. i recall someone telling me that garden egg, walnuts and dabino (dates) were fat burners. i began eating a lot of it. i also found out through my research that you could make these it some sort of stew and have them as meats in your food as a substitute to meat (the real thang). trust me and my culinary skills. i threw some things together.



i stopped by at Lekki phase 1 gate on sunday sfter church and bought 100 naira walnut, 100 naira garden eggs, couldn't find the dabino guy but went home with my purchase.


The Kitchen...
 what i needed (my recipe) for this newbie were yellow peppers (ose nsukka), red peppers, dried black pepper- you can put as much as you want according to your taste buds; walnuts, carrots, ginger, knorr cubes, 2 large onion bulbs, crayfish or oporo, thyme, curry powder, salt, garlic and soy sauce. Delicious, i am savouring again.


i cut the garden eggs in quarters and did the same with the walnuts. i didn't want to have the carrots diced so i sliced them in chunks. i also had the onions cut in chunks so that as it is stirred it gradually releases its flavours. i had a little bit of soy bean oil heated up on the fire for a bit then tossed my veggies in. Because i wanted the taste of all the spices in the main ingredients: garden eggs, carrots, walnuts, i ensured that everything i needed was ready and tossed them in, all at the same time and stir fried continuously while adding water from my pepper-rinse. 

meanwhile, i had some delicious white rice steaming gradually but surely. i was done in moments. i had the best meal that Sunday without feeling heavy. 


my tummy that couldn't comfortably sit flat just went in without much trouble i.e. after i had gone to the toilet all the time. Lol!! The beautiful thing here is eating what you want with the tastes you desire and loosing weight at the same time. so you eat, are happy and clean.


another fat burning meat which is sea food that can be added to your meal is prawns!!!!!!! they are also called shrimps.


more of me 

more picturesall the happiness 

No comments:

Six Flags: Stop Discriminating Against People With Dreadlocks