Wednesday 20 June 2012

ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR SMOOTH -N- HOLD PUDDING: product review

 

 

 

I bought this product in Park n Shop on Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos because it said pudding at the end and the results were amazing. I applied the pudding to my hair and i twisted my hair in two strands then tied it up in a scarf. The product is quite stick and cold so i felt i should let it dry for a few days. By the way, i’ve not gone under a drier since February 2011 though some hair stylist blow dried my hair last year for it to be malleable when weaving in November 2011, asides that, heating is not for me. The hair dried while i wore a wig to work. On the third day, I unraveled the twists and the coils same out real nice. They lasted for a week or so. I didn’t need to restyle just sleep in a scarf and pick out the next day.
The literature on the product is below.
This light weight, non-sticky product leaves a smooth and shiny hold while moisturizing the hair.
  • Shines and holds the hair 
  • Alcohol-free formula
  • Won't dry the hair or cause flaking

 

No comments:

Six Flags: Stop Discriminating Against People With Dreadlocks